Sunday am in Karuizawa. Koasama Trail Run


S'up, cave people?

I walked out the door Sunday morning with the idea of going for a trail run on a nearby hill.  As often happens, as soon as I walked out the door I got other ideas.  It was just so beautiful outside that I wanted to do something a bit more substantive.  Looking up at Mt. Asama and its fresh covering of snow gave me the idea to run on its diminutive neighbor, Koasama.  (Koasama means "Small Asama.")  

It was great.  I've already blogged about this run and don't want to repeat myself.  If you want details, check out the old post.  

The old post




















This was blown over.













That area just below and to the right of the center of the picture is the Onioshidashi Volcanic Park.  It's a very cool place to visit.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.