Merry Christmas (Eve Eve)

It's only the 23rd, but I find myself at the blog and, since it's so close to Christmas, I think it warrants a yule greeting.  Especially since I saw Santa today!

This being Saku, he didn't come by sleigh.  πŸ›·   Saku has its own mode or aerial transportation.  (On second thought, perhaps the reindeer went on strike and that's why there's no sleigh.  Astute readers of this blog and my eating habits will be aware that any type of deer might be skittish about coming too close to this area.  🦌πŸ₯©)

I wasn't planning on going into the woods this morning but felt the draw when I stepped out the door to do an errand I encountered a winter wonderland.

Here are some pictures.  See you next year.  

Merry Christmas from Caveman and Mrs. Caveman.

Please remember, wise men still seek Him.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.