January hike in Yamanashi Mt Takashiba, Yanagisawanoto, Hanzenoto (Repost from 2021)

 Blogger lost this so I am reposting it.


Went to Yamanashi to hike a lesser-used trail.  It was cold on the way out on my scooter.  


It was about an 18 km walk.  I started at the Daibosatsu Trailhead and hiked up a ridgeline to Hanzenoto.  On the return, I descended to Yanagisawa Pass and walked be along Route 411 to where I started.  The street gave much better views than hiking through the woods had.


Fuji was quite visible today.  I got so many beautiful pictures of it.  It is hard to choose just one or two.







There really isn't much snow around this year.




Took this from the フルーツライン ("Fruit Line"--a road lined with vineyards and orchards) on the way home.




Thanks for looking.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Make sure you follow me by email so you get updated.  I won't do anything else with your email address.
You can trust me.  I'm not like the others.

Caveman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.