Hatsukari Station to Otsuki Station (Chuo Line in Yamanashi)

These are from a hike I did on September 7.  Evidently, Mt. Takagawa has a great view of Mt. Fuji.  Unfortunately, it was obscured by clouds this day.

The high point of the day was probably the glimpse I got of a kamoshika (serow, looks kind of like a cross between a goat and an antelope).  Couldn't get a picture, though.

I don't think I'll do this hike again.  The view from Takagawa aside, it was just too noisy.  I could hear construction trucks down below all day.


This is the billboard outside Hatsukari Station.









Otsuki

Otsuki 大月

Iwadono.  That is behind Otsuki Station.  Iwadono has a relatively short hike to the top and it has a great view.

岩殿 Iwadono


This day's route.

Hatsukari Station to Otsuki Station hike map



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.