Otsuki-shi to Uenohara-shi hike



Greetings cave dwellers.  I hiked from Yanagawa Station to Uenohara Station (on the Chuo Line between Takao and Otsuki) yesterday.  

Unfortunately, I lost my binoculars.  😢😢😢Now I can't 👀as far as I used to.

I'll just put a few pictures up.  Visibility wasn't great, so there aren't many to choose from.  Too bad.  One spot had what would be a great view of Fuji.

Yanagawa to Uenohara hike map








This day I was hiking to the south of Koshu Kaido (Route 20) and the Chuo Line for the first time.  This picture is looking north to the other side.  I've hiked these mountains in the picture below before.  

I really, really like seeing places from different perspectives.






Passing through the residential area between the trailhead and the station I was impressed by the flower gardens in private homes.





Next week I am planning an overnight to Kobushigatake.  I am looking forward to that.  It will be interesting to see how crowded it will be during this year's Golden Week.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.