Mt Usugi and Mt Ichimichi (Itukaichi/Akiruno)

 March 3, 2021


Nice walk from Nitago

Not the highest mountains, but still a nice walk.  I moved slower than I needed to because I was having so much fun looking around with my binoculars.






This is at the trailhead, just up the hill from the Nitago Bus Stop.  I've always loved these trees.

Nitago flowers




I can see all the labeled mountains from my home.  It's nice to see them from a different perspective.
Gozen Takanosu Mutsuishi Otake Mazukari 御前 鷹巣 六ツ石山 大岳 馬頭刈山















Nitago Bus Stop is very close to the Seoto onsen.  I don't usually do an onsen after hiking but this day I did.  Nice place.  Unfortunately, someone grabbed my attention when I was going to take pictures so I will leave it up to you to investigate this place yourself.  http://www.seotonoyu.jp/






That's all for now.  Hopefully, I will have some more pictures within the next week or so.

Thanks for looking.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Make sure you follow me by email so you get updated.  I won't do anything else with your email address.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.