Ushio Daira etc around Enzan

Hike around Enzan on February 11


I'd hoped to bag a few peaks between Shougen Pass and Mt Hiryu on this winter day but was foiled by ice.  I'd gone by bike out there but had to park about 3 miles before the trailhead because of ice on the road.  (I parked near Inukiri Pass and the trailhead I entered at is Sannose Tozanguchi.)  Didn't get to any of the peaks I'd planned on because of the loss of time but it was a beautiful day and I got to get a bit more hiking in the snow while it lasts.

I'll be back after everything has melted.





A nameless peak.  No snow just on the top because of the sun.





I'm looking down here from a spot called Ushio Daira.  

Ushio Daira 牛小平



There were so many nice views of Fuji this day.  Notice it's not all white.  It hasn't been completely covered very often this year.




Thanks for looking.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Make sure you follow me by email so you get updated.  I won't do anything else with your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please, keep it clean.